Thursday, July 23, 2026

Fancy Meeting You Here

 

Welcome to my third blog page. 

SNGNotes!


This is where I go even more further and write down some stuff either it can be used for what I'm studying/experiencing. I stated that in some posts mainly on Exploration that personal writing is not obligated, but it's nothing too secretive for me to talk about. 

I do have journals where I do tend to write as well, but that's used for scribbles and a time to write any prayers and blessings. This is like junk-journaling but take the junk out and you leave with your own thoughts and feelings. 


Hope you'll enjoy what I got planned in store. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Images Speak To Me

  Whoopee! to my first actual post on this blog.  Just recently went back to junk-journaling as it's one of my hobbies I enjoy expressin...