Thursday, August 13, 2026

My 2nd Worst Project Ever

 

Strap yourselves in my friends, if you thought that my idea for The Ugly Duckling was bad, long awaits another adaptation of The Three Little Pigs! Same as you expect. You'll love the arguing the unnecessary abuse, the cringingly yucky expressions. Aw yeah this is gonna be GREA- no. It really is that bad.


I for one try to not insult my original work in general but even for something this atrocious that I swear why did I even create this in the first place is beyond me. 

I wonder if I ever created an idea in similar vain to Demolition Doofus, Blue Cat Blues, and other revolting misanthropy, vile and pessimism ever created instead of Heavenly Puss, and Peace On Earth. Worsen the quality and imagination of what you actually want to create and impress viewers thereof. 


If you see the date already, yes this was made just two months after The Ugly Duckling project, and yet I haven't changed until I finished school and completely regretted every nonsensical and dull works of garbage I done. 

Anyways enough of that aside this is what I would say is the worst adaptation of The Three Pigs ever.







Apparently I also put these on my Exploration blog and stated then that I disliked the third act of the story. THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE IT ANYWAY? You created the most crucially horrifying drawings I ever saw, felt pleased with it and finished in a jiffy, and outright didn't want to show it and had no interest feeling to show the cruelty. That is something I never expected to say especially on my blog.



The "practical" pig who isn't practical and is more or so "vIcIoUs LiKe A LiOn" almost like Harold from Ugly Duckling, is one of the worst characters I ever created. He's essentially your disturbing emotionally unstable hot-head that we all truly disgust in films, as I put it. 


Usually I can accept some full of spirit, energized amounts of wit in films, that's why I still like Looney Tunes and some other classic cartoons, and I also really like Hellzapoppin'. But with a statement like animation having either sad or dramatic scenes or characters talking dialogue that means garbage as my senior year self indicated, could definitely lead to inspiring more in field of comedic, sensory overload sides of creativity, and sometimes that's not always a good thing, at least that's what I believe. 




I can't believe I'm also saying this but I actually enjoy more of Disney's version of The Three Pigs, which I found fine first viewing but at least with them, they were respected to it's source material, and it was actually funny. It's Disney and has it's whimsical but pleasent moments + more adaptations of stories that have more natural elements to them. I could imagine making these terrible parodies with movie book adaptations. Imagine me back in January of 2025, like Wizard of Oz for example, would have Auntie Em complain and bicker about Dorothy not doing the gardening and she has nightmares about The Scarecrow being a jerk for being free in the grassy field, The Tin Man being a rebellious a-hole, and The Cowardly Lion crying in utter horror, while The Wicked Witch of The West laughs at them for not even trying and having serious "aDuLt issues" that are not even suited to maturity, leaving them having a waste of an adventure. I guess?! Now that's a brilliant idea that will bring an entire generation group of people in circles chanting films are alive again, which set to believe my imagination would've probably been asset to, thank gosh it didn't. 





Now that I'm fully aware of perspective at this point, I could say I have a far more better idea for the three little pigs. How about the pigs decide to live on their lives with Pratical Pig's brick house, but then someone bigger than the wolf, a storm gust of wind blows a few blocks and no way they'll be able to clean using water supply and easily take shelter, leaving them moving into a new established house created by all 3 of the pigs, they'll end up in a urban community in a modern society. A little conservative but leagues better than what I came up with a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment