Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tomodachi Life Livin' The Dream

 

Here's just a few of my created characters that I added to Tomodachi Life Living The Dream, it's becoming a huge interest of mine and it's a game I always wanted.
I grew up with The 3DS version but this was even better.






Happy O' Malley and Cedric Tallon




Samson II







Earl Rogers and Chance








and Lil' One.






Plus here's my character idea list for the rest of the 40 characters. I already added Pooh and Tigger so here it is.

I'll also have the names listed.





Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, Kanga, Roo, Owl, Crabby Totolino, Foghorn Leghorn, Wile E Coyote, Spongebob, Droopy, Skrathsoone, Srobel Ghann, Max Goof, Pablo, Lucky Fox, Elvira (Blithe Spirit), Bernadette, Beauty, Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Letterboxd Logo, Groucho Marx, Jennie Appleton (Portrait Of Jennie) Grandpa Squirrel (Peace On Earth), Jake, Dredd Moose, Sprout, Nick Charles ( William Powell) w/ Asta, Ox Fisher, Jiminy Cricket, Tedsbaugh, Matilda and 3 ? remain, it's a mystery.

Want to be able to screenshot some images from my actual island as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment